05 March 2008

As You Like It

Maggie performed in a school production of "As You Like It" with the High Top Shakespeare company. She had auditioned and won a part as an attendant to the banished duke. Her lines, which she presented very well, were "Yes, my lord!" and "Yes, my lord!" The cast gave four performances -- which was great since I had to go out so often because of either Reagan or Elijah; I still got to see the whole thing! It was a good experience for Maggie. Her favorite part about being in the play was skipping down the stairs.

3 comments:

Deon said...

I just found your blog! So great to see the kids and you! It will be fun to see how everyone is doing. Hugs to you all!

Amanda said...

Go Maggie! Kassie caught the acting bug some time ago and still loves to be on stage!

Unknown said...

Way to go kids!! What about Davis? What's up with him? I know that his Birthday is coming very soon. Big 12 years. going on 16. Grandpa and Grandma
love ya kids