Kent graduated with honors from nursing school on the 9th of December. It was a wonderful night. After the graduates were given their diplomas, they crossed the stage to where a family member or friend was to pin on them their RN pin. Kent was the last to cross and he had chosen me to pin him. When he reached me, he picked me up in a big hug and planted on me a big kiss. I think I couldn't have been happier. Congratulations, Kent!!19 December 2009
GRADUATION!!!
Kent graduated with honors from nursing school on the 9th of December. It was a wonderful night. After the graduates were given their diplomas, they crossed the stage to where a family member or friend was to pin on them their RN pin. Kent was the last to cross and he had chosen me to pin him. When he reached me, he picked me up in a big hug and planted on me a big kiss. I think I couldn't have been happier. Congratulations, Kent!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
FABulous! Congratulations!! Great photos.!
Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment.
Post a Comment