12 June 2009

Maggie's fifth-grade memories

The fifth-graders at Maggie's school filled out questionares about their memories and thoughts about fifth grade and the future. Here is Maggie's page. My favorite hot lunch was the chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, chicken gravy, dinner roll and strawberries. My favorite Adams employee is Mrs. Reiner (her teacher) My favorite memory of Adams are when I got a solo in Eagle Singers and when I made an awesome save as a goalie in soccer. If I could give advice to a student in a lower grade, I would tell him or her to be dilligent with your commitments. What I will miss about Adams is the library. The best field trip I went on was when we went to the Spokane Farm Fair, because my dad went with us. If I were principal I would have snacks provided for all students. At recess my friends and I like to play wall ball with great exuberance. When I grow up I want to be a veterinarian. I want my classmates to remember me as someone who was quiet and had good grades. I am looking forward to middle school next year because I get to ride the bus with my brother.

0 comments: